Thursday, April 14, 2011

Workshops

I teach to each student what their personal spirit is to creativity and painting. I ask questions of them and in the answer, I go with what they are attracted to by their response, it is from the essence of them that I teach what they need to know. Every class is different depending on the range of the student,I teach the person, not the class, I can multi-task to each individual and always everyone learns from each person's diverse spirit of creativity.

2011 Workshops
Asheville,NC: 
May: 22-24, 2011 (one space left,  3-day popular yearly class, so it fills up fast), $285 at 
310 Gallery at Riversedge Studio at 191 Lyman street. Contact Feta (e mail contacts below)
ALSO, Asheville Terrific Tuesdays mentoring /probelm solving days held on July 19 and August 9, $35, 10-1, contact  Fleta Monighan, 
co-ordinator, 828/776-2716  or www.riversedgestudioclasses.blogspot
Cashiers,NC: 
May: 12-16, 2011, 4-day class at the spectacular residential Lonesome Valley & its famous Canyon Kitchen. Unbelievable views! This 4-day class has plenty of perks! $400
Contact Eli Corbin at ecogothicrose@aol.com
828/243-0200 for offered accomodations/activities/ class.  
Fee depends on your 4-day accomodation needs.
STARTING IN APRIL, 2011 > MAGICAL MONDAYS in Cashiers, $25, 10-4: Bring your unfinished problem paintings and we will finish them together as I mentor and share with each student in my home-studio! Limited to 4, you MUST rsvp the week before, PLEASE. This is what I call a chance to get your grove on w/o a 3-day workshop committment.
Highlands, NC:  
October: 20-22, 2011, 3-day class , $320 at The Bascom Museum. Contact any of the staff in the education department, 828/526-4949 or www.thebascom.org

No comments:

Post a Comment